Huawei is rolling out HarmonyOS 220.127.116.115 software program replace for the flip telephone – Huawei Pocket S and it comes with a wide range of new options. because it was earlier noticed for the Huawei Mate 50 collection.
In abstract, we are able to look into the adjustments, which embrace new animations impact, service widgets enhancements, higher charging, and extra.
Huawei Pocket S HarmonyOS 18.104.22.1685 Changelog:
- Group widgets can routinely increase or shrink because the playing cards improve or lower, and stacked widgets can routinely rotate and show because the scene adjustments.
- Added the characteristic of saving the break up display screen state, saving the break up display screen state to the house display screen, and clicking the break up display screen mixture icon to open the twin software with one click on utilizing break up display screen mode.
- The doc helps a one-step preview, no have to pop up the field to decide on the opening methodology. Name audio might be switched between the speaker, earpiece, and completely different Bluetooth units in a single step by way of the multi-device broadcast management middle.
- Optimize the good multi-window expertise. When returning to the house display screen, the floating window will routinely shrink to a small window to proceed the duty.
- Optimize the tremendous quick charging Turbo mode charging expertise.
- Optimize the app guard, enhance safety, present a second affirmation pop-up window for software jumps, and cut back the chance of misuse.
- Optimize Huawei’s printing interface, simplify and unify the printing entry, and make it simpler to print paperwork in a single step Optimize system efficiency. Additionally, sliding operation, web page switching, and software startup are silky and cozy step-by-step, dynamic results might be interrupted, and the expertise is smoother.
- Combine the Could 2023 safety patch to boost system safety.
Huawei Pocket S customers operating HarmonyOS 3 working system can improve to the most recent model utilizing the settings. From right here you’ll be able to observe the on display screen directions.