Huawei is pushing new options for the Huawei Watch 4 collection in China operating the HarmonyOS 4 working system. That is an incremental software program launch for the Huawei Watch 4 and Watch 4 Professional smartwatches.
The replace has construct model 22.214.171.124 (SP11C00E191R1P193) and a big package deal dimension of 621 megabytes. This replace provides a number of new options and improves the watch’s efficiency.
- Permits ride-hailing within the Petal Maps app by way of Celia.
- Provides the Arrhythmia evaluation characteristic, and introduces the ECG and Pulse wave arrhythmia evaluation apps.
- Provides the exercise metronome characteristic.
- Permits for the import and export of routes.
- Provides the Energy saving possibility for the Stay view characteristic, which could be enabled by going to Settings > Watch face & dwelling > Stay view. When enabled, Stay View will solely show when there’s an upcoming reminder, and also you received’t be capable of open it manually. That is to avoid wasting battery.
Associated customers ought to know that the brand new options and enhancements can be found in customary battery mode. Nonetheless, there are a number of of them that might additionally adjust to Extremely Lengthy Battery mode. It merely signifies that these options might not work within the battery-saving mode.
These new HarmonyOS 4 options will allow Huawei Watch 4 and Watch 4 Professional customers to attain greater than earlier software program.
Again in September, Huawei introduced the HarmonyOS 4 beta program for the Huawei Watch 4 collection. It’s the primary smartwatch within the Huawei marketing campaign to improve to this new software program. The brand new HarmonyOS additionally brings dwell window options, new watch faces with in depth interactions, and extra.
To be talked about, Huawei Watch 4 customers can obtain the brand new HarmonyOS model immediately within the public beta exercise. Thus, every of the watch house owners can obtain this new software program launch with out ready for slot opening.